BN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOHN CANDY

Go down

JOHN CANDY Empty JOHN CANDY

Post  Alan Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:00 pm

JOHN CANDY Johnca10

BN ICON HALL OF FAMER - JOHN CANDY

John Candy is the newest entrant into the illustrious BN Icons Hall of Fame! He is in because he won the BN Rumble Jumble 2009 after entering at number 6 and he fought and battled until he was the last man standing after 39 days of being in the ring. John Candy's arrival made people stand up, they realised he was a true legend and that he had a real chance at winning the Rumble and becoming a new BN Icon.

John Candy was nominated by Dan but his films are loved by the majority of BN. Candy won the most competitive and dramatic BN Rumble Jumble of all time.

KJ said, 'John Candy is an absolute legend, I've actually wanted him to win over both my entrants since he entered'

Dan on his own picks win said, 'I'm really pleased Candy got the victory, although there were some well deserving names in this Rumble, big John did well'

Alan said, 'Fantastic victory for John Candy, well deserved!'

MillionLiraMan rounds off the tributes by saying, 'John Candy is a great winner, cracking Rumble with the right result!'

Well done to John Candy on winning the BN Rumble Jumble 2009 and becoming the NEWEST BN ICONS HALL OF FAMER!

JOHN CANDY Candy
Alan
Alan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum