BN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DR. EMMETT BROWN

Go down

DR. EMMETT BROWN Empty DR. EMMETT BROWN

Post  Alan Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:59 pm

DR. EMMETT BROWN 42uwb410
BN ICON HALL OF FAMER - DOCTOR EMMETT BROWN

Doctor Emmett Brown is the latest BN Icon to join the BN Icons Hall of Fame. He won the last BN Icons competition, the tough and long running BN Icons King of the Ring. He defeated Mick Foley, 11-6 in the Final to be crowned King and to earn his place in this Hall of Fame! He reached the final by defeating Jeremy Clarkson 11-6 also in the Semi Final, edged out Alan Sugar 7-6 in the Quarter Finals and he squashed Harry Hill 14-2 in the opening round. KJ nominated Dr Emmett Brown into the KOTR and it paid off. Emmett Brown received 43 votes over the course of the KOTR tournament, where as Foley collected 38 votes.

It might not have been for the Doc because he very nearly missed out on getting nominated. This is KJ's story, I was gonna nominate James May to continue the Top Gear theme I had going, then at the last minute I looked up and saw the BTTF poster above my desk and thought I must nominate someone from that film, it was a toss up between the Doc and Biff, he chose the Doc and the rest is history.

Here is a comment from Spiderstu on his admiration for the Doc, I went with Doc because his memories have been with me since childhood. Back to the future 2 was the first video I ever bought and that kicked off what has turned into what i'd call an impressive DVD collection.

Doctor Emmett Brown has mastered the art of winning a BN Icons tournament and that is no easy feat! Can he back up his win in next years Rumble Jumble? You wouldn't rule it out because the Doc is now a BN Icons Hall of Famer and he's in exclusive company. Well done Doc and welcome to BN Icons Hall of Fame!

DR. EMMETT BROWN BN_E_Brown
Alan
Alan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum