BN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JEREMY BEADLE

Go down

JEREMY BEADLE Empty JEREMY BEADLE

Post  Alan Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:55 pm

JEREMY BEADLE Beadle
BN ICON HALL OF FAMER - JEREMY BEADLE

Jeremy Beadle has the honour of being BN's first official ever Icon. That is some achievement. In the early days of BN, Beadle was popular with all the BN punters, whether it was Russ or PK, they loved the Beadle. Beadle was a cheeky chappy who provided the nation with great television moments and BN appreciated that. The Beadle aside from making the nation laugh, was a good charity man, and was famous for having a massive book collection which proved he was an intelligent man. If you look in a dictionary for 'BN Icon', you would find Jeremy Beadle's name.

BN's very own Dan (Quizmaster) exclusively spoke to the BN Icon Hall of Fame and had this to say : 'Beadle is great simply because the guy was always happy, he just oozed enthusiaum on screen, and Beadles About was ahead of its time in my opinion. He should be in the Hall of Fame because of the laughs he brought to me on a Saturday night when I was growing up.'

Jeremy Beadle was the host of the 1st ever annual Beanies. Beadle references pop up all the time across the forum, he is just someone we will never forget. Jeremy Beadle, BN's original Icon is now a BN Hall of Famer.

JEREMY BEADLE Bnbeadlelogo
Alan
Alan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum