BN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALF STEWART

Go down

ALF STEWART Empty ALF STEWART

Post  Alan Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:31 pm

ALF STEWART 147884
BN ICON HALL OF FAMER - ALF STEWART A.K.A RAY MEAGHER

Alf Stewart won the hearts of BN users especially during the BN Icons Royal Rumble in January 2007. Alf entered at number 11 and the proceeded to battle and remain the last man/woman standing. It was an incredible feat that couldn't be repeated in the BN Rumble Jumble of 2008 when Alf departed after a brief battle.

Alf is know for being a tough cookie in Summer Bay and has the respect of everyone in the area, even people in Yabbi Creek like him! BN respects a man like Alf, there should be more people in the world like him, putting people on the straight and narrow.

BN member MillionLiraMan had this to say about Alf when he voted for him winning the Royal Rumble 2008 as 'Best Moment' in the Beanies nominations :

MLM : BEST MOMENT - Alf Stewart wins BN Icons Royal Rumble - what a fucking moment this was. I don't think I have to explain it. I was pumping my fist in the air when I found out he'd actually fucking won it from such a starting position. What a man and what a selection by BN!

Alf will forever be remembered as a true BN great and is now a BN Icon Hall of Famer!

ALF STEWART Bnalflogo
Alan
Alan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum